Tuesday, October 26, 2010

home

can you add a little somewhere to me

these words are haunting me..but where did they come from? depression has settled in and i thought it had gone away, thought it would stay away. my heart is bursting through its cage, rapidly and constantly wanting to break free from this place. what good will medication do, what good will getting out and seeing the world do when the world is gray, gloomy, and everyone is drugged. sleep is the only consistent thing in my life, the only thing i look forward to each day. my cars fucked up, my relationships around me, well i'm either grasping too tightly or don't even care, i'm struggling through my classes, and i don't know what to do. the friends from the past feel the same way. This can't be a phase. This is evil that haunts all the unlucky ones who crosses paths of destruction and turmoil. This is the aftermath of being overwhelmed. This is what shit feels like. Please...add a little somewhere to me. anywhere. i need a home in your arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment