Sunday, November 28, 2010

falalalala

I thought that this season was "the most wonderful time of the year?"
Then...how come, everyone I passed in Wal mart was either screaming at their spoiled child, or arguing with their spouse? I literally saw one woman, she was with her child and husband, grab her purse and said fuck this I'm doing my own thing....? Is that what everything has come to? I thought that all these forced holidays and shopping trips during an economic depression was supposed to bring us togetherrr!!? exactly.

oh. another thought I had...
If people took out stop signs...would there be mass chaos, or would we have the common courtesy to let others go before ourselves?

Just some things that I've been thinking about today.

Oh, and Lost In The Trees, I can't wait to see you Friday ;)
And kettle korn, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment