Friday, December 31, 2010

this may seem crazy

Have you ever seen the 6th sense? Do you remember the scene where the boy is laying on the bed and says something like when the hair on the back of your neck stands up, thats "them"?

Well last night, I had just turned off the light in my room and had laid down to sleep on my side facing the wall. All of a sudden, I felt pressure on my shoulder; it felt like my hair was standing up, but I could still feel a movement of pressure on my shoulder.
I tensed up a bit, but I'm used to these occurrences.
Then, I felt the same strange thing on my cheek, almost like a stroking.
Then, I felt something in my hair, my language is too vague to describe the feeling, but it felt as if someone ran their hands thru my hair.
I just laid there until I had to turn on the light because it was so strange.
I told myself, well, maybe its my dad?...I'm not so sure. I remember praying to God about my Dad, that I thought it strange that he never appeared as a ghost or did anything strange because we always were obsessed with the possibility of the paranormal.
Hmmm..usually I'm terrified of paranormal activity (tehehehe) but I reminded myself of my prayer and sort of smiled.
Does that make me crazy? or gullible?

No comments:

Post a Comment