Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GRADUATION is approaching fastttttttttt
i've always been aware of the friends i'd missed but i never thought of the faces i'd never see again. i've been so caught up on my own future and closest friends that i never realized that for the majority, i would NEVER see any of the people that are staying in sparta....I'm so ready to move away from home that i never thought twice on looking back...what if im not ready to say goodbye?
you think after being in school for all these years that someone would have taught us how to say goodbye...
everything happens for a reason.
i need to stay strong. i need to stay strong??
my friends are whats keeping me strong! what am i going to do without them? the people that know me better than i know myself?
i write my worries and complaints here, which helps. but you cant speak back...you cant stop me from doing anything irrational
every little things...gonna be alright---the marley.

No comments:

Post a Comment